VC-7S STUDIO (pair)
Meticulously designed and hand-built by Von Hertzog at The Social Club, the VC-7 STUDIO features a low distortion 7 inch aluminum woofer and a Norwegian-built 27mm SEAS Aluminum/Magnesium tweeter. With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms the VC-7 STUDIO has an almost ruler flat response from 1KHz to 15KHz. The port in the enclosure is tuned low enough to produce an in room with an F6 of 40Hz.
Meticulously designed and hand-built by Von Hertzog at The Social Club, the VC-7S STUDIO features a low distortion 7 inch aluminum woofer and a Norwegian-built 27mm SEAS Aluminum/Magnesium tweeter. With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms the VC-7 STUDIO has an almost ruler flat response from 1KHz to 15KHz. The passive radiator in the enclosure is tuned low enough to produce an in-room F6 of 40Hz.
7″ Aluminum Cone Woofer Highlights
- Special composite dustcap
- Rubber surround
- Flat spider
- Stamped steel frame
- Aluminum cone offers a flat frequency response in the passband region with very low distortion
7″ Aluminum Cone Passive Radiator
- Extends frequency response lower than a sealed box alone could play
- Aluminum cone offers a smooth frequency response in the bottom octave
SEAS Prestige 27mm Tweeter Highlights
- High Definition metal dome tweeter with a wide, soft polymer surround and a rear chamber.
- Aluminium/magnesium alloy diaphragm with pistonic behavior throughout the audible frequency range, resulting in a good dispersion also above 10kHz.
- A Hexagrid protects the diaphragm, and supports a phase plate which compensates for a slight axial roll off towards 20 kHz.
- Sonomax surround for low resonance and excellent mechanical linearity
- Voice coil windings immersed in magnetic fluid increase short term power handling capacity and reduce the compression at high power levels.
- Stiff and stable rear chamber with optimal acoustic damping allows the tweeter to be used with moderately low crossover frequencies.
- Precision moulded chassis from glass fibre reinforced plastic, and its front design offers optimum radiation conditions.
- All Jantzen 18AWG Air Core Inductors
- All Audyn Q4 Metalized Polypropylene Foil Capacitors
- Designed for super-low microphonics
- All Mundorf Metal-Oxide Resistors
Sealed, Passive Radiator
Duratex White sanded flat
1″ aluminum/magnesium tweeter
7” aluminum cone woofer
7” aluminum cone passive radiator
25 – 180 W
8.5″ x 15″ x 12″
13 lbs (each)